MMS Induction Program Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research organized Induction and Orientation for MMS Batch-2018-2020 Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management Studies and Research (BVIMSR), Navi Mumbai welcomes MMS (2018-2020) batch. Induction program is an initiative to groom the overall personality of students and make them acquainted with the culture of the institution. The aim of the program was to ensure that every student gets comfortable, feels welcomed, engaged and excited to begin this new important phase of their life. The idea is to make the students aware of their prospective opportunities and to show them the path they have to adopt in order to become successful. The program started with the “Saraswati Vandan” followed by Lamp lighting. Prof. Priyeta Priydarshani( MMS-Class Coordinator) delivered inaugural address, Congratulated and Welcomed students on being part of Bharati Family. Dr. Anjali Kalse(I/c Director, BVIMSR) guided the students to reform, perform and transform their personality to take up future Corporate Responsibilities. She welcomed the students and advised them with their words of wisdom. The Chief Guest of the Program Mr. K. Venkat Raman (Company Secretary) shared his valuable inputs for the new budding managers. He has also shared few tips with the students to become responsible and good citizen of India. Prof. Deepak Jakate( B.Tech.- IIT, PGDM-IIM-Bangalore) conducted a session on the importance of discipline in personal and professional life by sharing live experiences which enhance the students’ knowledge and ended with a very interactive session. Dr. Prachi Murkute conducted an interactive and activity based session to enlighten the students about the various qualities they need to inculcate in themselves in order to become competent Manager. BVIMSR Family members Dr. G.P. Shinde, Dr. Manisha Dubey,Dr. Vijay Bidnur, Dr. Prashant Patil, Dr.Asmatara Shaikh, Dr. Uma Durgude, Dr. Purvi Pujari, Prof. S.S.Ranjan, Prof. Veena Chavan, Prof. Sonali Athawale, Prof. Samir Sonawane,Prof. Alka Dhingra, Prof. Rajani Mathur, Prof. Manisha Waghmode, Prof. Vikrant Gharat and Prof. Kuldeep Bhalerao have been a support system to guide students to plan and organize such important event which stands to be stepping stone in the lives of a student’s perceiving to be profession . On behalf of BVIMSR Prof. Padmavathi (MMS- Class Coordinator) expressed her gratitude towards all the organizing members, guests, Speaker and students to make this event grand and successful.
- Learning Session on “Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management” by Dr. Sachin Kamble-(NITIE, Mumbai).
- Learning Session on “Talent Acquisition and Role of Compensation and Benefit” by Kritika Ojha-
- (Manager- Talent Acquisition, Reliance Industries Ltd., Mumbai.)
- Learning Session on “Remuneration Survey” by Dr. Zubin Mulla-(TISS, Mumbai)
- Learning Session on “Glimpses of Capital Market “ by Ashish Dighade (Founder- Stock Made Easy) , 23/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Human Resource as a Strategic Business Partner” by Nikhil Gadgil (Head- HRBP & OD, Fulcrum Technologies), 16/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Understanding Responsible Corporate Conduct and Labour Law Compliance” by Ashok Hingane (Ex. Sr. Vice President- Hindalco- Aditya Birla Group), 31/07/2019.
- Learning Session on” Demystifying Financial Investment “ by Manoj Sathe (Vice President, NSDL, Mumbai), 26/07/2019