PGDBM Induction Program To mark a new chapter in the life of the students, an induction program was conducted on 2nd August, 2018 at Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management Studies and Research (BVIMSR) for Post Graduation Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)’s 1st year students, to familiarize them with our institution’s structure, framework and campus. It was a 3 days program which started at 10:30 am. To make the beginning a blessed one, Goddess Saraswati was invoked by kindling the lamp of knowledge and wisdom accompanied by a prayer song by a student. It was followed by a welcome speech by In charge Director Dr. Anjali Kalse who threw a light on the rich history of Bharati Vidyapeeth University and BVIMSR. She then facilitated the chief guest Dr. Meeta Rajaram, Ex-Director I/c, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG). The program then continued with a warming speech by the PGDBM 1st year coordinator Dr. Purvi Pujari. Then the chief guest Dr. Meeta Rajaram was called upon to address the audience wherein she encouraged the students with an inspiring speech. It was followed by the senior students introducing their juniors about the college fest – Shikhar, the teaching and non-teaching staff and the college campus. After the lunch, a session on “Expectation Setting with Knowledge and Skills Upgradation” by Dr. Anil Garg. With this the 1st day came to an end. The Day 2 commenced with the students learning about Corporate grooming and Etiquettes. This workshop was conducted by Dr. Lata Shetty. The second half was then continued by Mr. Vishal Bhojani who motivated our students towards transforming themselves to have a better personality. With this the day 2 ended with immense learning. The Day 3 was a lighter and fun filled session for the students which began with an enlightening speech to help them accelerate themselves to the maximum which was delivered by Prof. Vikrant Gharat. This was then followed by familiarising the students with the examination cell and placement cell which was conducted by Prof. Veena Chavan and Dr. Purvi Pujari respectively. The second half of the session was an ice-breaking session which hosted by the senior students. This 3 day program helped the students to gain a better knowledge about the institution and prepare them for their upcoming 2 years’ journey at BVIMSR.
- Learning Session on “Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management” by Dr. Sachin Kamble-(NITIE, Mumbai).
- Learning Session on “Talent Acquisition and Role of Compensation and Benefit” by Kritika Ojha-
- (Manager- Talent Acquisition, Reliance Industries Ltd., Mumbai.)
- Learning Session on “Remuneration Survey” by Dr. Zubin Mulla-(TISS, Mumbai)
- Learning Session on “Glimpses of Capital Market “ by Ashish Dighade (Founder- Stock Made Easy) , 23/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Human Resource as a Strategic Business Partner” by Nikhil Gadgil (Head- HRBP & OD, Fulcrum Technologies), 16/08/2019.
- Learning Session on “Understanding Responsible Corporate Conduct and Labour Law Compliance” by Ashok Hingane (Ex. Sr. Vice President- Hindalco- Aditya Birla Group), 31/07/2019.
- Learning Session on” Demystifying Financial Investment “ by Manoj Sathe (Vice President, NSDL, Mumbai), 26/07/2019